Friday, January 2, 2009

Almost There

Chris and I are a little more than 36 hours from landing in Guatemala!  I just made this blog (my first blog ever) in the hopes that it would be the best way for the both us us to post what's going on with our trip and share a little bit of our adventures with our friends.  I think we're prepared enough to at least get through the initial phrase well.  I have some friend in Guatemala City, and one of them, Luis, has agreed to pick us up at the airport, saving us some tension in a new place.  We both have a one-way ticket, a little bit of money, and all the time in the world.  So we'll take things as they come and make our plans as we go.  We both also became certified to teach english, but whether or not we settle down somewhere to do that, or stay on the move, we'll decide as we travel and experience the rich continent of Latin America!

1 comment:

  1. Tight. Guatemala is real close to Belize.. make that move. If you're going to, let me know. I am in and out a lot so id want to make sure im here.
    ~Jeff

    ReplyDelete